Friday, December 18, 2009

2012 - Biggest horror movie!

For all the good reviews and adulation that this movie has received, I must admit, I myself felt pretty terrified after watching it! After all, the subject matter was, our dear old planet - Earth and if, God forbid, anything untoward happens to it, we don't have anywhere else to go .. not in our Solar system. I happened to watch a pirated version of this movie, in a video coach bus traveling from Mangalore to Mumbai. So, you see, in spite of being so scared, it was not possible for me to escape from the venue.

Thank God, I could lay my hands over a FAQ from NASA in their site. Please go through the column and heave a sigh of relief! (in case you are amongst those who were left petrified by this movie)

Looks like we have time but, needless to say, we need to take care of our planet Earth. The melting glaciers, untimely rains, receding forests, increasing pollution, frequent natural calamities, extreme climates, etc. is not a good sign and surely can't be harmless.. what say? After all, its our responsibility to hand over a safe and beautiful environment to our future generation to stay in. Please make sure you contribute in your own way and that includes, not adding to the damage!

Save our environment!

3 comments:

Paccashanna said...

Atlast :) good good keep it...Nice topic .I have not seen the movie yest but I liked ur post ...hoping for more post in next few day ,mein jaroor gaur farmayegi ;-)...bye and enjoy ur holiday...yeah one more thing Alpu and team misses u a lot...hehehehe byeeeeeee

Sen said...

@ RJ... nice review, you plight reminds me of the time I have to force watch, Rehna Hai Tere Dil Mein while travelling from Nasik to Mumbai :))

Unknown!!! said...

even I got the pirated version..quickly scanned through the movie..was not impressed by it so left it...
and yes...
Save Environment!